-->

The Glasshouse Report

Saturday 23 July 2016

Abeg See Result From UNIUYO Ex-student (What's Your Say On This)

The ex-student also had this to say about his alma mata

 



"Out of about 100 students that offered that course, about 70 of them FAILED. if about 70 people out of 100 people taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not the students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...
I hear people talk about d amount of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & the only thing that comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they should have had because of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
There is one question I would like to ask all lecturers(help me ask them too pls);
IF EVERYBODY TAKING YOUR COURSE PASS, WILL YOU DIE?" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy,