-->

The Glasshouse Report

Tuesday 28 June 2016

BREAKING NEWS - FUTO COMMERCIAL BUS INVOLVE IN A GHASTLY CAR ACCIDENT.

It was garnered that a commercial bus carrying students of Federal University of Technology, Owerri was involved in a ghastly car accident today June 29, 2016 as they were heading to school from Owerri.
The incident occurred along Port-harcout/Owerri Express way as the driver of the vehicle who obviously was driving at high speed was unfortunately hit by an oncoming heavy duty truck.

An eye witness who spoke with our correspondent confirmed the incident and also gave an account of what happened. He said, "I was rushing to catch up with a meeting I fixed in school by 3pm. In fact if it was possible I would have flown. I entered a bus going to FUTO. Approaching a round about, I beckoned on the driver  to slow down. As if I knew, a trailer was coming on the other lane, and before we knew what was happening the trailer pushed our  vehicle one side, hitting my side(front of the bus). Nobody died, although some people were traumatized. I  was the most injured as I had a slight wound on my left eye. I also thank God
that I am alive and I use this medium to ask us especially commercial drivers to drive with all driving rules". The victim is currently receiving  medical treatments.

As at the time of filling this report, we couldn't contact the driver of the bus and we categorically state that NOBODY died in the accident and that the accident occurred due to the recklessness of the driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy,