-->

The Glasshouse Report

Tuesday 24 November 2015

MUST READ“Chat With Mtn.. Very Funny

VERY FUNNY...



My Chat With An MTN customers' Care

Agent Over Customers Care Line (180)

Lady: hello, goodevening, thanks

for calling MTN

customer care service, my name

is Judith, what's your

name and where are you calling

from?

Me: hello, gd evening, my name

is ifeanyi, and i'm

calling from awka.

Lady: How may i help you,

Ifeanyi?

Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry...

Lady: is that why you called this

customer care

service?

Me: Yes, and i think i'm already

in love with

You...you know you have a very

nice voice...

Lady: Hellooo, please, we only

attend to issues about

your MTN line, owkay...

Me: yes 0... This is an issue

about

my MTN line

too...because i spend much

credit calling so many girls

asking them about marriage.

Lady: please, I would have to put an end to

this call...

Me: Baby don't talk like that now.

I promise to make

you happy... you would be happy

with me... can I have

your number?

Lady: *raises her voice* come,

mr man, I think

something is wrong with you...

Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it

there... I hope you can

now feel how frustrating it is to receive a

call and

hear rubbish? From today, warn

yourself and every other

staff there..let nobody call me

with a funny number

only for it to be an advert or send me

those nonsense

messages you guys disturb my

phone daily like

say am dating MTN...

Thunder_wey_go_

_fire_u_still_dey_do_press up

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy,